Saturday, August 8, 2009

I wrote this tell me what you think!!

Okay so one morning about a week ago I stayed up to watch the sunrise. I don't know what came over me but I hurriedly grabbed paper and a marker(The only thing near me) and wrote this down....

Today is August 1st and for the first time in a long time I watched the sun rise. Its almost a whisper of light before the breaking of dawn. Sitting and staring out the window with the morning breeze flowing through the leaves on the late summer trees, I think today will be a beautiful day. As a wave of light touches the morninig sky and brightens the day with an eternal glow, I know that life is a creation that knows no end. Today is August 1st and I'm glad fo it to begin.

-Amanda Branson

Its different but I have no idea why I thought of these things. It helps to write down your thoughts no matter how different they are.

2 comments: