Monday, August 22, 2011

Update!!!

Sorry it's been awhile. Been pretty busy. Lest see, I've been working a lot and I will soon be working even more. I'm going to start doing private care. My goal is to not get burnt-out. That would suck.

I have 2 new nieces!!!Gracie mae(May 22nd), and Jemma Yvonne(July 3rd (pictures soon) They are both beautiful. We are patiently awaiting the arrival of the little man that's known as "Harley" He is due December 6th. My Brother Jeremy and his wife Mindy are very excited.

My other niece and Nephews are living with their real mom. I was, a few years ago, very against this. But she is fortunetly doing 100% better than my Brother Jason. I miss having them around though. They like their new school and seem to be doing pretty good.Thats all that matters.

There really isn't anything to exciting going on right now other than hanging out with friends and Church stuff. If anything exciting happens I will let you all know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment