Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here's the updated life of me!!!!!!!!!

WOW Its really been like a year since I last blogged!! That is just terrible! Okay, so to catch up on what you all have missed over the past year is........I'm not working right now, I have to have foot surgery(After like 3-4 months of fighting with the insurance company!!) Its for the best, and I will in reality be on the bench for a good 3-4 months! Ya, thats life, I'm still living with my parents :/ Its not to bad! I have been to a total of about 15 wedding receptions in the past year and a half, My friends have been bit by the love-bug! Me on the other hand? Lets just say that I'm interested in anyone who is interested in me, but I have no bite marks and there hasn't been a guy thats come along who also had been bitten and interested in me. Its okay though I'm bidding my time, you really never know whats going to happen until it does so its all good!! I have a few new sayings one is actually an old one but I had stopped saying it cause, well, I really don't know, but anyways, here they are................You smell like cabbage!!! He is the cheese to my macaronni!! Go fly a kite!!! Oh dream big!!Ha ha ha ha :) Thats pretty much it though. LOL, you know me I'm not very predictable but very funny!!

So lets see I will tell ya next about the past year, I am still friends with the greatest two people ever!!! Camille/Mike, they are doing pretty good, they have a house now and 3 dogs, they are still trying to have a kid, but it will happen when its supposed to! I love them, they keep me sane. Without them I would've gone crazy these past few months. And by saying that brings me to my next set of news. There names are Cody and Elizabeth. I've been mediocre friends with elizabeth for the past 2 years, that is up until December 2009. I was at that time talking and friends with Cody. I still am, but he left in April for his mission. I miss him very much. And Elizabeth, she is back in Idaho going to school, she will be home in July. I miss her too. We three were the "The Three muskateers" we pretty much hung out like every day/night for about 4 months. And of course being in a friendship with a guy and a girl, we had our disagreements about a lot of things. But they were fun and they were there whenever I needed them. My feelings for Cody lol lets just say I liked him very much, but am so glad that he is my friend!! I'm glad to have friends!!! Which brings me to my next thing. You remember me stating the amount of receptions I had gone to over the past year or so? Well up until about 2 weeks ago I hadn't talked to pretty much any of my friends after they were married. Now, let me set it straight, I did try to keep in contact with them all but they really didn't try to keep in contact with me. I'm pretty much over it now, cause I don't like being disappointed in my friends. This is me giving them the benefit of the doubt :) Well other than that I love my friends very much. Which brings me to another set of news :) For the past few weeks I've had the pleasure of becoming closer friends with Krissa :) She is a very fun person and very smart too. She makes it pretty easy to be yourself around and not at all hard to talk to. Its fun :)

Patti Broughton though lol :) She is like the second mom that everybody would love to have. She is my friend and like family. She has helped me in more ways than I can describe. I'm so grateful for her and all that she and her husband Les has done for me. I hold a special place in my heart for them. She needs surgery on her heart in about a week. I hope and pray that she will be fine. She will need a lot of help recovering though. I will try my best to help out. Well my family, of course, is the same. They love to infuriate me and they love me all at the same time. They are lucky that they have what they have, but to often, I think, take it for granted. Don't get me wrong, I love them very much, but life isn't about finding yourself! Its about creating yourself. I also love my niece and nephews. They try to keep the long days fun for everyone. They are getting big though lol :) My brother Jeremy came home for a few days and now he is back in Hawaii. My sister moved to Colorado with her dumb boyfriend. Bill is in South Dakota living with my grandparents, he is doing pretty good. Brian is still a pain in the rear end, but he is doing okay too. Jason is doing loads better lol, He has been trying to get on the right track for a while now and he did it! Me on the other hand lol I'm having foot surgery in exactly one month :/ I'm terrified!! It will be okay I know this, but its still a cause for concern. Well I think I've written enough to let you all know of whats what in my life. I hope you enjoy the material I've given!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Im glad your back into blogging...and I am so glad to get to know you better...YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete