Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Feelin Hot...Hot...Hot!!!!!!

Oh the cleverness of me!! I went to Big Surf this past Saturday w/ Krissa and a few friends and of course we wore sun-block :( Like it helped any, I have very fair skin and so when I say I burned, I seriously mean burned to a crisp! I'm not the only one. Infact I'm pretty sure everyone we went with burned. It was fun though!!

And later that night we went to a party in an airplane hanger!!! I'm serious!! I think I would've had more fun if I actually knew more than 2 people there. But it was fun to see it done.

Sunday has to be one of the best days of the past month!! I saw my friend Cody's mom!! She is such a loving person. When I visited her she said she had something for me from Cody! My heart did 3 flips and stopped dead when she gave it to me. He sent me a tape :) lol I'm such a nerd, but can you blame a girl for being excited to receive a tape from a close friend who she hadn't heard from since he left the MTC for Colombia 20 days ago!! I was worried and I miss him everyday. Being friends with him made me a better person. I cherish our friendship very much! That is my recent news lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment